Friday, July 17, 2015

Drinking Green Tea

Good morning all my fearless taste testers with great pleasure I am making a announcement that I am trying a new drink combination. This is a green tea mixed with mint and strawberry which I have to say OH It's So Good.. Today, I am Honey Dew Donuts a national recognized place that specializes in coffee,tea,donuts and bakery goods. I thought I would try something new a mix of delicious flavors that have health benefits. If your not familiar with the overall health benefits of green tea then it's time to get your education. You see green tea is used by people in China and most parts of Asia to promote good health. It's great because it has antioxidants that help cure everything from the common cold to mixing it with other herbs that cure other basic viral infections. Most people have probably seen tv commercials that tell you only what they want you to know about green tea benefits to sell a product. The real truth is that green tea is not understood by most people with only vague knowledge of it's benefits. I do suggest looking at the box label when you buy green tea because the some of the tea isn't organic. Their is a lot of cheap imitation products from foreign countries that has a ton of additives and preservatives that are not healthy for your consumption. I do recommend using organic grown products which cost a little more than the regular processed products available at your local market. So,next time your looking to try a new cold or hot drink mixed combination try going to Honey Dew Donuts and ask the clerk to add a few shots of favorite flavors to your drink order. By the way they do offer a larger variety of coffee flavors that are better in my opinion that other places I have tried with a few exceptions.. Give this place a try because you'll become a fan of it like I am currently.

Happy Trails
    and
Keep on Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment