Thursday, May 4, 2017

Saving The Worlds Oceans

It's certainly been a while since I posted to this important blog about my planetary issues and agenda. In April this year 2017 I started in the UN a new idea that we can as mankind save another critical part of earth. I started my program called Saving the Worlds Oceans with a complex set of ideas that I as Secretary General put into a usable program. You see I believe that the worlds ecosystems are very necessary component of sustainable life on planetary earth. I admit I came up with this idea of Saving Oceans because I see how our oceans provide as a resource to earth important sources of food,climate change effect. I think we as humanity have for century or longer ignored the disaster effects that we have done to our marine life that mankind,animals,plants are dependent on it. So I decided this is something that is very important challenge to fixing a part of earth that for too long governments on earth have ignored the consequences of environmental damage that we've done. So I started this program to effective change this global oceans disaster into a future success of clean,healthy planetary oceans. This program really taken shape with Speaker Peter Thomson of the General Assembly with other people in the General Assembly who see the important values that my program Saving The Worlds Oceans. Currently Speaker Thomson run with the ball and caught it with heavily pitching my program and setup a June conference to begin work,implementation of the Saving Oceans. Now that we're in a new 72nd session of the General Assembly with a new Speaker Miroslav Ladjac the next phases of my global programme will continue to be put into action. Peter Thomson has accepted the offer to be special oceans representative to facilitate the implementation phases of my plan,agenda. With approximately more half this planet depending on the oceans for various forms of food,support to life on entire earth it's time to take it seriously with conservation of these valuable resources. Some people argue that no matter how much we do to fixing the worlds oceans its already way to beyond fixing the marine ecosystems that are damaged. I don't agree. .Why?  Many studies on marine life, it's ecosystems show that it is fixable when mankind makes the efforts to stop global pollution,recklessly depleting the marine life such as fish,lobster and all various sea living creatures. Yes,it's enormously important to mankind,animals and this entire planet that we pro actively begin reverse the damage to our oceans. We all have,bear a responsibility to the current,future of planet earth so it's up to us to step forward to change the mistakes of the past and begin shaping the oceans,our world for the better of all living things.

H.E. UN SG Planetary Leader
John F Norton Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment