Thursday, January 10, 2019

Primary Founder

I thought in the remaining minutes of my Thursday afternoon work day here. I'd talk about being primary creator,founder of a global Christian Church & Christian School system. I decided I would marry my third wife HRH Princess of Edinburgh Pamela L Porter around year 2010 that I wanted to create a global Christian Church and Cristian School system that would teach the Holy Bible as a primary foundation as eventually global institutions. So I created Living Faith Christian Church from a small group of mostly Gaelic Royal Family friends who helped build my dreams into physical reality. It wasn't hard to convince a group of business people who were contractors to build my dream Church buildings from the ground up since I'm verified Scotland Royalty and I worked in the White House for 25 years. They eagerly moved forward with working on building the buildings,parking area,playground for the children and much more knowing me well as serving in the White House executive branch of America government. I found it very easy to gain the physical motivated helping hands that joyfully step forward to build both my dreams into a global physical reality which I easily obtained from multitude of people including cities,state ,federal government employees,construction companies who have all jumped on board with building both my churches and schools globally. I started with a simple idea that I eventually told my third wife Pamela I'm going to do this as a gift to God by building a global Christian Church with Christian missions and Montessori Schools into a global school system with thousands of education facilities to educate children with a biblical based foundation. To current date January 2019 my Living Faith Christian Churches and missions are in 54 countries teaching the Holy Bible and providing large amounts humanitarian assistance to the billions of poor,destitute people on this planet earth. My global Montessori Schools are in 32 countries teaching the children from Kindergarten class to 8th grade necessary skills for a successful life. I feel that my dream successfully is giving planet earth a good Holy Bible foundation with my Living Faith Christian Churches International and Missions combined with my Montessori Schools that more generations of young people will benefit from both my global institutions. It's my way of thanking God the Creator for the extraordinary gifts of miracles,blessings he given to me in 50 years of life. I've never dreamed and accomplished small things on this planet so I told my wife Princess Pamela L Porter this is something I want to do for this entire planet earth. My Global Church International and Global Schools continue growing with more following,people involved in the Bible foundation I've created for mankind.  I'm happy to report that both my Living Faith Christian Churches,missions are a key factor in teaching the Holy Bible to all the people of Earth that don't know the real genius,greatness of the Creator. My Montessori School system continues to set the bar standards high for a independent funded education institutions that it's become a major global institutions for education of mankind young people. One person namely me can create something special that billions of people benefit from the institutions I am primary creator and founder. I remember when I was appointed to my first Vatican job by my close friend Pope John Paul 2nd  he said TO me once you've achieved being in the Vatican you should make the most of your service to God the Creator by doing things that helps your fellow man. This stuck with me for a lifetime until I actually build  both the church international and schools international it hit me how important what my close lifetime friend Pope John Paul told me to do. I got appointment to my first  Vatican jobs in 1994  and  other jobs and subsequent Pope Benedict appointment me again to a  job in the Vatican in his papacy. John Paul and  Benedict encourage me to serve God in a global way so that billions of people would have the benefits from it. I've tried to do  this with all the global things I've done in my lifetime so that everyone is given Gods gifts.

H.E. John F Norton Jr.






No comments:

Post a Comment