Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cold Refreshing Drink

Hello to all my fearless friends it is your favorite travel and food critic here with a tip for your Sunday. You will note my favorite Sunday drink is my iced coffee that i am sitting here sipping this daytime. I always think that my weeks end with a good cup of java with shredded ice in it. I am not much for fancy expensive drinks on Sunday as i am usually watching baseball or football. My Sunday includes a good bowl of wheat or corn chips with guacamole and salsa to add to my relaxation watching my favorite ball games. I do things different from other people since i have always researched on Sunday what new foods or travel places i want to try to do. I hopefully get to try them on the weekend as i am a very busy man these days with my multiple business,music and journalism ventures. Keep on trying new foods and travel will make your life better with each of these exciting  experiences. Have a great day and ooh it's soo good life...

No comments:

Post a Comment