Monday, October 7, 2013

Lunchtime Treat..

I am always interested in trying new bizarre foods like the fafel treat i did today. It's a interesting mix of ginger,breading crust made by grinding up wheat bread into a crumbs. This has a taste of peanut in it although i don't it is a primary ingredient in this mid day meal. I added mint green tea for a beverage with it that is all natural unsweetened drink to wash it down to my hungry stomach. I feel this is a good mix of flavors for a lunch with the addition of a blueberry protein bar for good health. If you want to achieve good health then you need to eat smarter by adding natural foods to your diet. Their is a lot of foods that have MSG,cane sugar and sucralose in it that is very bad for your organs. The best thing to do next time you go to buy food is to add plenty of fruit and veggies plus engineered nutrition which will improve your overall health significantly. I tip my bottle of green mint tea to all my readers to enjoy your lunch..Have a fantastic food bonded experience today.

No comments:

Post a Comment