Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blogging Fun..

I am one who has to admit to enjoying blogging like most other online people but their is a twist in it for me as it gives me a creative outlet to express my views. I suppose that other might not understand how writing might be a meaningful experience for me which actually is more of a therapy for a mind that is filled with ideas. My writing  for a newspaper,magazines,blogs and my own journalistic ventures of print and electronic media has really proven to be a good thing to expand my creative talents I can admittedly feel the the snickering of many online users behind their screens saying ya right he is just telling me what everyone already knows in a digital age. The truth be known blogging has become more popular because it is a universal medium that shares ideas better I think than the printed kind like newspapers and magazines. Yes, their definitely is a place for printed journalism that still hits the a mainstream market of both non digital and electronic users which fills a important gap in the spectrum of media in the modern age. You have to be involved in the process of creating content that is both interesting and informative that everyone wants to read for a specific audience so that you keep readers interested. The aspect of blogging just allows a really interesting freestyle of writing where anyone can can create content about any subject and your don't have to be a a good writer to join in doing this online media forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment