Friday, May 31, 2013

Feeling Pain

Sometimes you just have to talk about what is bothering you and today is just that type of day where all I feel is purely pain in my head and body from some mystery reason. I know I am not a winer or someone to complain to much about a lot of things but today really makes me pissed off with feeling like my brain and body are being corrupted with pain and feeling like my whole body is being beaten up on today.  Pain has a way of making the worst come out in me by hating this whatever is doing it as I assume it is a infection of some kind probably that started in my tooth or from some other source. I just thought I would write a note letting people know that I am still trying to get my health back to 100 percent which I though had happened early this morning when I woke up to feeling a wellness feeling for the first time in 2 weeks and then within a out 2 hours it was gone again to be replaced by this bad thing  again.. I am going through a bad time with this mystery cause of the pain and suffering but I am trying to be a fighter to hopefully end this problem permanently sooner. the bad thing about this problem is that once I think I have gotten rid of this nasty thing it finds a way back with my body again causing pain and suffering, so I have tried so far many things to rid myself of it to limited success.. I am totally greatly concerned about this hidden menace that keeps me feeling like my days of good health are gone which really sucks for me! THIS THING HAS AND CONTINUES TO RUIN MY HEALTH AND THE QUALITY OF MY LIFE WHICH REALLY IS AWFUL! I went to the hospital emergency room two days ago only for them to do a battery of tests and cat scan only for them to tell me that officially they find that my thyroid is the only issue that I have and nothing else. I don't feel like nothing else all I feel is the constant assault of something that makes me hate what it is and need it to be dead permanently sooner so I get my health returned back to normal.







No comments:

Post a Comment