Friday, May 24, 2013

Hospital..

Well, I have been strangely absent here on blogger for a reason in that I have spent 5 weeks in the hospital for health problems which initially got fixed only for new ones to spring up now. The problem is that by going to the hospital I now have several complications from something which this place did to me so I am not a happy camper. I basically got screwed by the doctors here at this hospital which now causes my life to be worse off in most ways instead of better off having gone to this place. I never should have gone to this place but instead gone to another hospital instead which would have been the right thing to do as hindsight is 100 percent now looking at all of it.I wonder what is bothering me and what the strange feelings going on today as to what it all means for my life here on earth. Anyway I hope to get well from whatever is bothering me sooner so I can go back to being my happy good healthy self writing and doing all the things I need to do. I have lost 5 weeks of my life being in a hospital which is very isolating feeling to me since I am not used to staring at the four walls and being bored out of my mind constantly which is what has happened for all the 5 weeks being in this place. The first 2 weeks were for a good medical purpose to fix my urinary tract infection but the other 3 to 4 weeks I feel is just been a complete waste of my time and energy being stuck in a hospital bed and a room with basically nobody interesting to talk to with some few exceptions.

Take care everyone,

John Norton



No comments:

Post a Comment