Friday, June 21, 2013

Chocolate Twinkies

I thought I would sit here today to explain the virtues chocolate dipped caramel white glazed Twinkies with a hint of expression of oh it is so good.. When I was a lot younger I remember going to the store to get a box of Twinkies that usually only lasted a short time because my parents and I loved them that we used to buy more than one box at the local discount store. The first time I ran into chocolate Twinkies was around Christmas time when the Hostess store was doing a Christmas sale special on half price on things in the entire store.It was not long after that I got the idea to try dipping the Twinkies in batter and frying them in a crock pot with oil so that you would have something called Fried Twinkies Sticks which became a instant hit in my parents home and with friends who thought the idea was a great new tasting invention. I next introduced people to dipping chocolate flavored Twinkies into a hot caramel glaze then finished it with a white chocolate coating on the outside which would give it a extra special pizazz in taste. I started by passing out a few of them to my family and friends which got me rave reviews due to the fact nobody every had a simple sweet treat like this one so that made it really special to eat. I got many comments on this sweet treat idea that some people said I should publish it here for all the people to enjoy trying out different combinations with Twinkies to please your family and friends. I know that for some time Twinkies production at the Hostess plant was and maybe still is not being produced in any quantity due to a buyout of Hostess company by a Swedish business 2 years ago. The bright side is that you still can find at discount stores a supply of them marked on clearance which the store would be very willing to and very happy to sell them in bulk just to get rid of them. If you make the store a deal you might get a bulk quantity for less than what the tag sale price is advertized then you would really be getting a good cheap deal that your friends would kick themselves that they lost out on getting it. The other thing I just thought of is how many different ways you could make a Twinkies stick with rolled caramel fudge with nuts on the outside of it to wet anyone's appetite who likes to have a good tasting snack.. Consider for a moment how many different types of treats are available these days which is in the millions but certain few types of treats with chocolate are of I think higher value because they taste better overall. Well whatever treat you decide to enjoy today just remember that you eat food for pleasure as well as the regular necessary foods like chicken,steak and veggies.. So Taste to Enjoy It, have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment