Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Ideas

I know i have been on a health problem kick for a while now which still continues to plaque me with more issues than i can handle presently. I have decided to put those on the back burner in a interest of promoting something good here instead of just my complaining about myself. I really have this idea of doing a food and travel blog which us basically what I originally started this blog here for to do that but as usual I went of on a tangent about my health instead. I could have started to write about music which is a passion of mine but for some reason I just centered on the idea of being a food and travel critic which interests me doing it on a blog platform. So expect some really cool changes here in the tone and feel of this blog starting today as I am going to start adding recipes,travel,favorite foods plus much more to this blog. I know some of you will think that this is probably nuts to make these changes to this blog which has such a personal tone to it. I think these changes are needed so that I can fully maximize the overall readership of this forum with two subjects that are of significant long term interest that I really feel I should have started doing it many years ago. Well, I guess now is a good time to start making this food,travel thing happen so that I can get he most jammed into this blog that it will be interesting to all that want to read it on a daily basis which I intend to post to engage the readership in a on going discussion about food and travel. So I hope that everyone likes the new changes I am making to the Mun Hun blog in a effort to become a restaurant and travel blog that will provide news and information about exotic foods in combination with exotic destinations of general interest to readership of this blog. So stay tuned everyone to the new things I have planned which will include photos and videos which will enhance the blog with lots of things that show the new focus of this blog with special features that will wow the readership into continued participation with Mun Hun Blog. Have a Great Day.. Smiles.............

No comments:

Post a Comment