Saturday, August 27, 2016

Dunkin Donuts

Well this morning I thought I would try something new for a few coffee flavors,so I stopped at the local Dunkin Donuts on the corner of Pontiac Avenue and Oaklawn Avenue 1288 Oakland Avenue Cranston,R.I.. the address is listed here on GPS. I explained that I write this food and travel blog that global readers enjoy my critique research,reviews of businesses I go to try new samples. So I asked the young female at the counter for a free sample of your new coffee flavors. She looked at me,telling me that we don't do that here but I will get the manager. So after a few minutes discussion the young blonde hair  manager walks over then asks me what coffee flavor in my cup hot or cold? I replied that it's the new heath bar crunch coffee flavor she just gave me a few licks worth on a cup lid. My first reaction is how stinking cheap this place is considering the billions they are obviously raking in in sales. I have come before to this same Dunkin Donuts and been treated with threats of violence and police arrest me from this same franchise male owner tall with black hair yet I haven't treated him badly.Well last time I did some checking and comes to find out he is using his Donut business to hide a lot of things principally he been busted for illegal drugs distribution,and he is a big part of a major terrorist organization both listed by the US government. So the shocking thing is he is still in business when local police walk into his 2 Dunkin Donuts shops both in Cranston Rhode Island he owns and operates. I walk into many places to do free samples with no problems,most of the time they literally push their products on me because they heard about me. This time this prick told the manager NO No don't serve him and ordered in a threatening manner yelling at me and pointed to me and the door Get Out Now!!! I thought this is very arrogant of him because telling me a member of planetary United Nations government Get Out Now is asking for you to be put in solitary jail confinement for the rest of your life and lose everything. To add to all of it the Feds have busted him before for illegal organized crime activities. That what happens when your United Nations government you know everyone and everything about people. So to finish my research and review of this Dunkin Donuts location and bad prior experience with the same owner at the other Dunkin Donuts located at the plaza next to Whole Foods in Cranston Rhode Island. I would not waste my time and money on going to these two places that this guy owns. Guaranteed you will treated approximately the same with employees that don't know how to help anyone due to totally disorganized lack of training,management arrogant attitude. This concludes my research,review of Dunkin Donuts Cranston two locations.

Keep on Traveling Earth.
John Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment