Saturday, August 27, 2016

NORDSTROM E BAR

Well I am late on writing this short review due the fact I went to this place on Friday,this really great place in Providence Place Mall. It's a small place to go get your coffee and they offer a great variety of bakery snack choices. I asked the very nice young black lady behind the counter what new coffee and snacks you have available? She suggested I try a mixology of blackberry and Irish creme flavor shots with milk and sugar. I have to tell you I was feeling really skeptical at first that this combo would be good coffee. Since I know I am not Andrew Zimmerman the king of Bizarre Foods tv show but I thought well ok I will try her suggestion. So, I sipped it slowly and I have to fully recommend this coffee shots flavor combo,it's smooth,creamy and definitely delicious taste,it smells good too. I got to give this place FOUR STARS for creating a new coffee flavor and the same for the two young ladies behind the counter who do great customer service. It's definitely the reason why this place has a long waiting line most of the time and all the tables are usually full. I definitely recommend trying this place for great breakfast or lunch coffee and snacks it's worth spending your hard earned money here. Just be prepared to wait in line because the place during peak hours is a long busy line,still definitely worth the waiting inconvenience which is not the fault of the staff. This concludes my research and review of Nordstrom E Bar.

Keep on Traveling Earth.
John Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment