Saturday, September 17, 2016

Blog Changes for 2016

Well,it's time to make some serious changes to this blog because of what this blog means to it's readership. I talked to a few friends recently who pointed out to me this blog should show you as a public government leader. Well I can't disagree with these simple but important points made about my writing and public publication of this blog on Google. So,like my friends note this blog is a virtual extension of you being a very public government leader on earth. You should take the advice seriously by writing and public publication of your government leadership thoughts,events and items of public value,interest. I have decided to continue with writing this blog with food,wine and travel but now I am putting the primary focus of this blog on my government leadership. It admittedly is time to do this for the better of my writing this blog and to show like my friends who have come to me said it should be about my good government leadership. Today starts a new chapter in my writing and blogging which this blog focus is now changed to reflect who I am as a global government leader. I have decided to add pictures and video to this blog so that people can understand who I am and what I stand for global as a government leader. I am going to add new posts that are my writing on important global issues so people can find new ways to understand government,programs and me as a government leader on earth. I am excited to start something new on this blog that will hopefully help people overcome global problems included.

Have a Blessed Weekend,

John Norton
HM King Scotland
The Hon. UN Secretary General (elected)

No comments:

Post a Comment