Saturday, September 17, 2016

UN Secretary General (elected)

This starts a new chapter in my life transition which started when I am elected year 2012 to be UN Secretary General. I must confess it's my dream to be planetary leader of earth knowing that it's a huge heavy responsibly job to be doing. This week the 71st session of the UN General Assembly started with the swearing in of Mr. Peter Thomson as President (elected) to lead the General Assembly for this new session. I have never met Mr Thomson in all my 27 years in public government leadership which I started when I was age 21. I am one of a very few on this planet earth who knows almost every World Leader on this planet and they know me well. Having said this I sat the last two days watching video feed of Mr Thomson taking the first oath of office for being President of the General Assembly. I have seen hundreds of World Leaders serving five US Presidents in the White House to quickly assess Mr Thomson capacity,capability to leadership of a important legislative body. Twenty seven years running a global super power on earth which is what America is all about gives you this kind of knowledge and wisdom. I am elected in year 2012 to be planetary leader of earth by both the UN Security Council first needed two thirds or more votes to get nomination and elected which I succeeded to have it. Next up, Getting elected by UN General Assembly voice vote first all in favor say I all oppose the YES have it the motion to carry the next UN Secretary General is approved. Now I have to wait for all the delegates of earth to cast their ballots to up or down procedure vote on my confirmation as the next UN Secretary General. This vote was very slow combined filled with several procedural floor motions that dragged on through the day. Finally the Speaker Pro Tem brought it to a final floor vote. A reading of the ballots cast from all of earths delegates,China,Russia,India,Sudan and North Korea tried to block my nomination,elected in the Security Council but was overruled and passed. They did to my great surprise a complete one eighty and in voice and ballot voted for confirmation of me to be the next UN Secretary General. To current date I am the only UN SG to ever get more than 70% both voice and ballot counted approved me combined with final floor vote that is a confirmation vote a last procedural vote that overwhelming approval my confirmation as UN Secretary General. Nobody has ever in the entire history to current date writing this blog piece accomplished more than about marginal 55% acceptance to become UN SG. The facts are written in UN records about what I have achieved being the only one verified,approved and elected since 2012 voted,confirmed UN Secretary General of earth. Truth- ->>NOBODY is ELECTED CONFIRMED to be my replacement and My Term in Office Starts January 2017 following Ban Ki Moon stepping down term ends December 31,2016.
So, this is the undisputed facts that people in certain public offices seems to think you can usurp the UN Charter and Convention both by doing whatever you feel like doing. You'll butt heads with me on this planet and if you don't think so,go ask any or all my former Presidents bosses I served. They know me well as a planner,policy maker,get the job done that what makes Presidents keep you in Cabinet level jobs. So today I think I will turn a new leaf on earth by writing some about my government leadership that definitely has efficiently effected every part of planetary earth.

Have a Blessed Weekend,

John F Norton Jr.
HM King of Scotland
The Hon. UN Secretary General
(Elected)

No comments:

Post a Comment