Monday, September 26, 2016

Sustainable Development

This Monday morning I wake up,sip my morning coffee over a simple light breakfast with a bran muffin. I immediately turn to being focused on current issues like Aleppo and the deteriorating situation inside Syria,plus a whole lot of other important global issues. For purposes of this article I am writing today it's about about myself this morning thinking about UN Sustainable Development goals program,with how they effect global earth. First of all some important background information about who created it and why it's a UN programme. My predecessor Ban Ki Moon created this Sustainable Development programme based on some high level people including himself that dreamed up these goals,plan now a programme. I will explain a little about it's overall effect on earth based on current technical data,research and future plan. First of all as a Government leader for 27 years which continues to present day I see huge flaws in this Sustainable Development plan. While I have said publicly I do support Sustainable Development plan but after getting heavy into the critical fine print,it's not all a miracle cure,you combined with very large problems it's going to cause earth. Some ideas in the Sustainable Development plan are definitely functional worth using them to fix global problems but getting into extensive reading the fine print details of how it's going to work,what it's financial cost and who,what it's global effect on earth and mankind. Being a multiple decades government leader i have to put it under the truth meter,figure out what going to actually work and what totally a flop IE it's never going to actually accomplish anything. I seen so many things in Congress,Defense Department and a huge number of good government agencies come up with plans,procedures,rules along with final actions that made me and others in certain key leadership White House positions say outpouring of information in executive meetings that this thing looks all fluffy and nice but get it under the microscope and its totally different from what the authors pitch it as a one step,all cure to a certain problem. Sometimes the motivation is all good but it's right off the cuff not going to work and that comes out in executive level meetings. When you got your technical people telling you in the National Security Council and other technical advisors telling you listen we gone through these plans with procedures to final action completed and this things a disaster the going to blow up and unless you people in the White House enjoy getting your heads chopped by Congress and not to mention the public reaction,news media going grill you on a open fire. I definitely suggest that you don't do these plans due to the overall consequences that going to happen to all you career people in the Executive Branch. So why am I highlighting this type of issues? It's not simple so you see with Sustainable Development in the UN because of the global impact of this plan. First of all where is the panels of experts who have pulled this thing apart every piece of it to find out what,who,when,where and why as to the global effects each part of this plan effects mankind and earth. I simply don't see don't see it that,not much thought been given to the overall consequences to earth,mankind and the entire planets ecosystems,environment. Did anyone consult with the leading scientists and technical people at NASA and NOAA or even the European Space Agency or any other well respected think tank groups? No.. Unfortunately the answer is that nobody thought to include the real panels of experts that knows geoimpact from technical data. I am as Secretary General not going to sit in a chair in front of the General Assembly and just make pretty feel good speeches. First of all I am a lawyer,parliamentarian former federal cop,prosecutor in USDOJ as well as a government leader in many different leadership levels so I tend bore into people with finding the facts. My point is that this Sustainable Development plan,programme is severely flawed with consequences to earth that this planet can't handle short or long term. I have run the last and only super powers countries on earth which is what America is still current in the world as #3 man in the Executive Branch so I know what I am talking about when it comes to getting things on planet earth accomplished. You may have good intentions with what your doing with Sustainable Development but to be factual it's a small bandage on the total problems this planet truly is facing in this decade and yes century and beyond. Most of Sustainable Development is a failure because it's peer research,reviewed that would show the long term global effects,problems it's going to generate,effect life on earth. I can't in good conscience support something that will long term do more harm to a planet that is already enormously hurting as it is now from centuries of negative neglect and outright abuse. What we need is to get a handle on all these problems and start fixing them now before we as a human,animals and every living things on this planet face certainly extinction. Open your eyes and ears this planet is giving clear signs and yes signals that it's physically illness is growing in both scope and size in dimensional proportion. What do we want to do as a leading race called mankind to solve these current problems combined with dealing with growing futuristic issues that for certain are going to bite us,if were not serious about fixing the future now. I have heard so many feel good speeches about how this Sustainable Development going to be the one stop bandage with sutures that heals all of earth growing wounds. I don't buy it because this planet needs real helping hands and not another feel good speech from some political hack who is trying to make a name for himself. When I reflect on what all five Presidents I have served in a huge variety of capacities they all told me the same basis things about being government leadership. You got to be really realistic,use common sense and lead with a firm hand using your knowledge and wisdom in a high level government leaders position or you don't belong doing it plain and simple. My point is that it's great to create plans,appear to be a good leader but if your not going to technically get involved in the details your absolutely a failure. I achieved a great deal of call it respect and fame in Presidential bosses minds,Congress including world leaders,because I am not afraid to tell like it is,if necessary drag people over hot coals to get something important accomplished that makes a positive difference for the betterment of the entire earth. So,when this entire planet earth decided to hired me,approved me to be the planetary leader of earth as UN Secretary General everyone knows I am both extremely technical and highly technological advanced in multitudes of areas of experience and being an expert included. Do I have a better plan for mankind and earth? Yes I do and I have been and continue to drive this plan called

"Creating a Better Earth"

by doing my my plan you both preserve,protect,empowerment,develop this planet to meet the standards by which the Creator (God) demands we skillfully care for his planet as good stewardship of his beloved earth. We must do this so that it will continue to be a shining light,beacon of hope in our Milky Way galaxy for all to see and appreciate his wonderful creation.

Have a blessed day,

John F Norton Jr.
The Hon. UN Secretary General-(elected)
HM King Scotland
Attorney at Law

No comments:

Post a Comment