Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Food,Travel Critic Reviews

Well,I just really realized that I have talking to the local deli woman clerk at. Whole Foods how long I actually been writing this interesting blog. I write a lot of stories for major newspapers,magazines on a variety if topics of interest to both me and my readership. Today I thought I would reinvent the wheel by writing a few important reviews about some new tasty food I just sampled. Funny thing I walk into local stores,shops and travel places and I am recognized. Hey you. .You that roaming food and critic everyone heard about in passing conversation. Gosh. .it's certainly an honor,pleasure to finally meet you in person. I hope you write us a awesome review of our place of business. Well,first on my roaming travelers agenda today is to sample some delectable morsels from Whole Food store in Cranston,RI.. I walk up to the coffee department,where I am greeted by a pleasant young female who asked me,how can I help you? I said admitted that I am the coffee conisor,ok I admit I thought I was being slick hiding my motivation asking her about what coffee samples do you have available today. I found this little female got laser precision focus on my taste buds,quickly hands me some of the best brew I ever tastefully swilled down my throat. It's actually called Arabic dark roast from my over the counter vantage point. It's smooth,not bitter and strong on the nose makes it the perfect perk me up drink when your trying to wake up after a long flight or drive. Yup it's great for that morning adventure to work propping your eyelids open with toothpicks running out the door half dressed in a mad scramble to punch that time clock with two minutes left until your late. So,next I ambled over to the cheese counter asking for a sample of your finest cheese. The older nice woman behind the counter hands me politely two pieces of what I thought I heard Cheddar cheese. It's a delightful sample to swallow which is mild taste combined with a defined age,very wonderful indeed. For my last part of my Whole Foods adventure I decide to go over to the Deli counter to try some new items they have available. I am greeted by a friendly and knowledgeable staff that helps me with selection of new samples of food to try tasting. The young man who steps up to serve me is very helpful and chatting about all the benefits of the food in the showcase. After listening to him,I decide to try a few wonderful samples of new items available. First up,the chicken with cheese sauce,it's cooked in a marble glazed exterior which is really would taste great in a sandwich or as shredded in a colorful decorated casserole dish. Next I try the Sweet Salmon which is so heavenly I got to this one four stars for how smooth it tastes combined with lightly sweet marinade cooked already to serve. Its definitely the highlight of my cooks tour of Whole Foods grocery store. I tried samples of the roast beef,tuna salad,regular chicken salad and also special made in the store chicken salad with walnuts,red grapes and other ingredients. My impression of all the other samples are definitely winners,I would overall recommendation to try different products and buy from Whole Foods store. Yes,the prices are higher than other grocery stores in the Rhode Island but if you want tasty quality items,then this is the store to buy from for yourself and your hungry family.
Keep on Traveling Your Adventure Road. 
Peace. .
John Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment