Monday, October 10, 2016

Public Corruption

This morning I wake up with a different prospective on public government that is unfortunately a reality in the modern age. I think about this morning all the government agencies that I have had a job of being leader of them including in the White House. Today I am thinking about ethics and public corruption because of what I am facing in the United Nations as a elected Secretary General of this global organization. I spent now almost three decades in public government in both places America and the United Kingdom combined. I have seen a lot happens when good people do good things to provide,promote the public needs,civil society and well being of citizens. I am in my fourth year being in the United Nations first as incoming elected UN Secretary General and also as a lawyer,prosecutor and police officer. I have a lot of expert experience in dealing with public corruption when I was in the US Justice Department as FBI agent to go after public corrupt officials,mobsters,violent career criminal,gangs,drug cartels,criminal organizations,satanic cults and again in the US Attorney General office where It was my job to use public corruption laws,career criminal laws,satanic cults to put away into prison the worst violent offenders slamming the door on them. In my time I have learned in Department of Justice what makes them function which always is some kind of psychosis with the underlying factors that they were abused by their parents and hate society. The more sophisticated crooks are public corrupt government officials who think that they can bare faced lies to the public combination with dirty backroom deals taking,giving kickbacks and bribery. They think they are untouchable,nobody ever going find out who they are connected to and what criminal activities they are doing because nobody will talk about it. I seen this when I was in the White House dealing with America's vast amount,variety of government agencies where people think it's never going to be discovered what misconduct,crimes they are doing because they got a government job. This is why I created Operation Clean Government in the White House in the Bush Administration and continued it with my being in the Obama administration. I argued for tougher new rules,laws on public  ethics and corruption within government agencies within the White House. Three Presidents have given me the authority and everything I want on dealing with ethics violations,abuse of trust combination with dealing harshly with public corruption. I have taken my case to Congress many times while in the White House as Cabinet Secretary and lastly as Director Cabinet Operations where I pushed the legislation in the legislature to punish public government officials for all types of ethics violations,crimes,public corruption. I got the Senate to adopt several new approved legislation to curb,stemming the tide of horrendous,aggressive abuse of public authority. I found being Director of Cabinet Operations in the Obama administration unfortunately certain government cronies think they can just do whatever they want to do with no public accountability. When I became Director of White House  Cabinet from day one I let people know if you think your going to just skate by in your cabinet jobs,just forget it and if you do something wrong,I going throw you to the wolves in the Justice Department. More than a few cabinet ministers got shuffled to a rearward position or got totally replaced with someone who has a clean record in government spectrum. I demanded good ethics and clean government from everyone who served in the Cabinet and government agencies. I have fired and hired so many people with both Bush Presidents and Obama approval for a variety of jobs that it's a very large number. When I comes to government solvency and leadership I promoted in the White House and now in the United Nations clean government practices. What has prompted me to write this blog piece is dealing with public corruption in the United Nations. It's all the same types of people who think they can do whatever the heck they feel like doing,nobody going to oppose them and going to find out their dirty. I have a extreme advantage over everyone in the upper levels of the UN because three prior UN chiefs have spent tons of their time and effort to educate me for,about this job as United Nations Secretary General. Their private tutoring of me with their insider knowledge about who is in the UN and what to watch in certain people is of great value to me. I am currently elected to this job tutored,mentored by people who have run this juggernaut UN organization who know it very well. I been warned about by two former UN chiefs that public corruption is running rampant out of control after they left office.  Even worse I been shown the truth that it's become a pay to play organization which is what I am going to dealing with as a organization. I walk into this job as incoming elected UN Secretary General with a ocean full of knowledge about this organization from three former UN chiefs and five US Presidents armed and prepared to deal with all the enormous rampant problems this organization has,is going on in every level. I am ready to deal with this organization issues just as I did in the White House with leadership decisions that are going to clean up this organization. I relate to that from one former UN chiefs personal thoughts,comments "This UN organization stinks of corruption,pay to play problems,ethics violations everywhere plus more. I am grateful for the job given to me for the time I did it. This place needs a tough leader and prosecutor to deal with the global nepotism,corruption,ethics and endless amount of internal problems. Your the man this organization needs because you already have a long track record of dealing with America organization in the White House which actually is minimum 50 times the size of the United Nations. Glad your the one elected to being UN chief because you'll make this organization into a first rate government and organization that serves the people on this planet not the other way opposite.. Good Luck" I remember this conversation with on former Secretary General who talked to me the day I got officially elected to this job to encourage me to do the right thing for mankind,earth future by giving this organization a gigantic overall. The last statement that he said as word of advice to me before hanging up the phone he said that "Your the first American to ever be elected to this job,so expect your going to get old cold war communists,despicable dictators, hardliners in other countries and unfortunately in the including in the UN old communists and liberals,that will oppose you,I warn you they will try to dump,get you out of office of Secretary General. You have to listen to my advice, just be tough on them and don't be pushed out,keep a firm hand on the UN,don't tolerate them and corruption of any kind". I am doing what is suggested to me,plus what I have found this works in public government in both America and United Kingdom. Jokingly I said to him, "I will run the tightest ship on planet earth and it's problems,I will fix the leaking ship" So this is how I am going to take on my new job on January 2017 as United Nations Secretary General after Ban Ki Moon is out of office. We are going full speed forward with a complex reforms,complete organizational overall,which includes firing people who are dead weight,hiring new people who are highly qualified for the jobs they are hired to do. This is just one step in my Operation UN Clean Government that going to begin turning this organization into something that entire earth (civilization) appreciates,approves as leadership. I want to note that I am the principle author,created the UN Corruption Compact that globally changes criminal codes,procedures to add enforcement new UN global laws against public corruption. This is now published public international laws that gets tough on governments globally to address the thematic issues of abuse of power,public corruption,nepotism and criminal activities in government. When I started this new change,I got many important co-signing to this important piece of global legislation which passed the both the UN Security Council,UN General Assembly,so now it's public UN laws,I think it's a great success for global planet earth to have these new legal tools.

Have Blessed Day,

John F Norton Jr.

Hon. UN Secretary General
HM King Scotland
Attorney at Law

No comments:

Post a Comment