Friday, March 7, 2014

Dried Food

I have to say that that yesterday i went grocery shopping which is a noble normal thing to do. This time i walked through the store wanting something sweet to eat so i seen a bag of dried fruit. I decided to try the dried cranberries to see what it would taste like since i never had much dried food in my lifetime. Well i bought the bag of cranberry and much to.my surprise it tasted fantastic. In fact it was everything i wanted in something health food with sweet treat all in the same thing.. i will tell you that the bag lasted two days with it totally empty bag that i enjoyed trying this new treat.. I will buy it again if the opportunity is available to get dried cranberries in a bag.. i always recommend buying healthy foods over junk food which is full of food additives that will eventually make you sick with heart problems or other worse health conditions.. Have a great day ....

No comments:

Post a Comment