Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Popular Drink

I have come to really realize how many thousands of people drink coffee in America. I admit i am one who loves coffee mixed with many different flavors both hot and cold depending on the time of the year. It always amazing how many.various kinds of coffee that are available to soothe your taste buds. I remember when i was a mere teenage kid trying coffee for the first time how it tastes great while going down smoothly to.my stomach.. i have grown a lot in what i like to drink which is a great variety of things. I.still stick with old favorites like coffee and chocolate that mix well with just about anything.. So the next time you reach for something to.drink consider what you like and why you like it as the answer might surprise you when you ponder it.. Have a wonderful day today..

No comments:

Post a Comment