Monday, June 18, 2018

Executive Payment

Well this morning I want to discuss all my problems with Executive compensation package with the United Nations. First of all I'm grateful to be given the opportunity,honor to be nominated and elected 9th Secretary General of the United Nations in year 2012 to be primary leader of planet earth. The problem I've not kept silence about are that since the day being elected Secretary General of the United Nations I've been zero money for my job. I've continued to get over all these years mocking,jeering,snide comments from a3-2-3 Satanic Church Cult members enemies who call me retarded,incompetent that I don't understand I'm not elected Secretary General of the United Nations and by the way Anti Christ Richard Bzdyra has completely scrubbed all your United Nations records so you are so dumb,stupid that you didn't know he removed you from the United Nations permanently. I've called the Human Resources Department repeatedly over seven years since being elected to this job and I'm told " You will have to have,get Richard Bzdyra permission to be put on the United Nations payroll system and by the way you've been removed from all our systems so we have no record of your being elected and being a United Nations employee. I'm sorry we can't help you thank you for calling Good Bye click! I've continued being denied a United Nations employees badge,identification everything,payroll,benefits,retirement plan,medical insurance,etc which I found both Terrorists Founders Richard Bzdyra and Victor Gluckin are getting huge United Nations payroll checks and others in 3-2-3 Satanic Church are getting payroll checks,benefits of all kinds but the elected 9th Secretary General continues from 2012 to present year 2018 absolutely zero that is nothing at all. I'm told by Human Resources Department and I've called other departments that if I don't like the current arraignment I'll be cut permanently from all the United Nations systems globally and I can go screw,go back to private life." I love planet government which is why I've stayed combined with the mandates that planet earth elected to do all of them.. I've suffered enormous amounts of physical,psychological pain from being a human target of this vicious,cruel 3-2-3 Satanic Church Terrorists Death Cult persecution and trying to kill me so their Darling Nazi Antonio Guterres would be nominated,elected and get many decades in office as Secretary General,getting all the benefits,huge payroll checks,etc while I'm starving,living in homeless shelters and dodging cult members who are ordered by Richard Bzdyra to persecution,murder me. The Ani Christ has been recorded as saying I'll remove John Norton from ever being leader of the United Nations,planet earth and I'll put in Antonio Guterres in his place,take all his possessions,financial wealth away from him and he's never going to be anything except dead in a grave." So,this is where I stand on this planet Satanic Church Terrorists Death Cult Leader Richard Bzdyra gloating over in his own words " I've completely removed all your oxygen and I've put you in death jam  I think it's really funny because I'm the primary God and I'm super rich,I can snap my fingers and your going be carted off to prison and executed anywhere,anytime,I control this planet,I'm the only most powerful God on this planet. I make all the decisions on this planet and you don't count for anything,your Royal Family is a absolutely a nothing just as you are on this planet." I'll take you,your entire Royal Family possessions,financial wealth from all of you and you can't stop me at all I'm the God of this planet." I've continued being angry for many many years over all of this I've published here today. Richard Bzdyra,Victor Gluckin and Satanic Church associates have robbed me of 750 Billion Dollars of my total financial net worth that's $750 Billion they're totally responsible for robbery,extortion,trying to finish me off to bury the evidence with me in a grave and their doing it to many other members of my Royal Family. They stole everything I own even my money,personal licenses,pictures,rings,jewelry,commercial properties,shopping malls,my two houses,cars,new jeep truck,financial investments,all my Templars possessions,royal documents,everything of me as being Royalty of United Kingdom,and my two Alasa Oposo pure breed dogs,my Persian cat and my computers,computer hardware,drives etc and this cult walked away laughing at me while trying to finish me off.. This is my real situation as 9th elected Secretary General of planet earth and King of Scotland,Nominated Vice President USA.. This cult leader put no contact court,trespassing orders against me for all what I legal ownership and against me being with my Royal Family members for the rest of my lifetime. I try to be with my family and this filth will violate my orders and arrest me ,take me to prison just as they did earlier this year..  I've decided to publish the facts of my life which is totally horrible to deal with all of it..  They have illegal ownership of my global Living Faith Christian Church and International which I'm primary founder,created it and Montessori School system,all my public corporations,private companies,commercial real estate,private real estate estate globally and everything in my life...


                          SG Leader Norton




No comments:

Post a Comment