Sunday, June 24, 2018

Making Music

I've decided today that I'd put something together on here about creating,mixing music since its a popular events at our main headquarters office in New York City to host unique musical artists,bands from a wide variety of places on this planet.

Music Lover.

I'm actually take a different approach to music than your average fans of the rhythm and beats in a headphone listening to someone else who is a creative type making the songs. I'm thirty five years creating,mixing,playing my own style both as a solo artist and with a lot of well known bands. When you make your own music it's totally different from being a consumer who just listen to someone else tracks on CD,Download,Live Stream,etc because you don't get the same excited experience that you do being the one authoring your own songs,playing them live onstage.

Music Maker..

When you create your own tracks,dub them,mixing them on a mixing board,make your final cut which is a song you get the global satisfaction from music industry professional peers and your fan base that love what you do and your music. I've continued being a solo artist and creative mixing DJ for about fifteen years after I lost some interest in playing live onstage with a lot of well known bands. Creating your own style,sound that is uniquely different from what other people are doing is just awesome because you're creating something that people love,feeding back to you their approval of what you've accomplished with every song.. I've played live onstage and with some I've co author written songs with many great bands,independent solo artists such as Elton John,Peter Frampton,Black Sabbath,Ozzie Osborne,Ian Anderson and Jethro Tull,Journey,Jefferson Starship,Dave Matthews Band,Sting,Dolly Parton,Richard Marx,Fabulous Thunderbirds,ZZ Top,Steve Ray Vaughan,Eddie Van Halen,John Cafferty and Beaver Brown Band,Michael Jackson,Janet Jackson,Dio,Metallica,Iron Maiden with Bruce Dickinson,Bruce Springsteen,Alman Brothers Band and Gregg Alman,U-2... Creating,mixing & playing live onstage with these bands,solo artists is what I did earlier in my life along with being in military service and government jobs. I still continue being a music industry insider who creating,playing live onstage my own style of music with offering to play with well known bands. It's a lifetime love creating music that people enjoy listening to it and being a well known,loved global artist by industry peers & fans.

I thought today I'd write briefly about one of my talents that I love to globally showcase to the entire planet..

                       SG Leader




No comments:

Post a Comment