Wednesday, June 27, 2018

My Birthday

I'm starting a new day of life on this planet earth with a new prospective because it's my birthday today June 27,2018. I've succeeded at being at adding a new year to my continued lifespan with being age fifty that's 50 today with a whole lot of things that flood into my mind waking up this morning,open my eyes and wonder asking myself what does it mean to be age 50. Well I guess today I'm finding out what turning fifty means to me both personal,family,friends and professional type things. I sat this morning quietly eating my breakfast at a local restaurant mulling over all the people in my lifetime that have helped me to become the man I'm today. I'm reminded of multitude of people who've been special in my lifetime that are sadly no longer living. It makes me think of all the Heads of State leadership that I've been very privileged to know them face to face sharing both professional and personal things with all of them that are unfortunately dead,gone to a grave in my lifetime. I remember all their names with things that each of them have taken the time out of their busy schedules to teach me about leadership and life from their prospective. I've mixed feelings today because I remember all the names of guys in my former Tier 1 Delta Black Team members that have died in overseas operations that we were all sent to a filthy inhospitable war zone to do our jobs. Some of them never would make it back to see their families ever again but instead they were brought back in military caskets into Dover Air Force base to the morgue and handed over to waiting family members subject to being a military funeral procession to the grave. I think of all the people in Hollywood entertainment industry and Music industry that have died who were friends of me and my Royal Family that greatly contributed to my life in tons of positive ways. I always have to thank my in law from my first wife Diana Spencer the Spencer and Middleton families for their lifetime supporting me as King of Scotland and from my second wife the Grimaldi family especially King Rainer and Queen Grace of Monaco for their enormous amounts of support and helping me with everything in my life. I have to definitely thank King Philip and Queen Elizabeth Spencer for lifetime support me,believing in me,pushing governments globally so that I will lead this planet as SG/PL of Earth. Most of my third wife Queen Pamela Porter family that have given me huge support as King of Scotland and United Nations planet leader I thank you all for your help,advice,support.. My friends the Kennedy family,Vanderbilt family,Kathy Astor and family,Reagan family,Bush Family,Clinton family,Obama family and many more who have opened their doors and heart to me in United States,United Kingdom and Europe including Monaco. I don't want to leave out anyone here so I thank the Monroe family that are lifetime friends in Newport Rhode Island that own Rose Cliff Mansion and other large estates thank you always for giving me and Diana unlimited help and open lifetime doors at Rose Cliff Mansion,etc. So I now I'm fifty looking forward to where I'm going,who GOD putting me with as people,what's the future,well I guess I'm going to find out as it comes with me in life..

One final thought.

I was on Facebook this early morning eating my breakfast and it's very wonderful to have huge amounts of people saying my King and leader I wish you the best birthday with all your Royal Family have a wonderful birthday celebration of your life. Many other people said on Facebook this morning happy birthday Secretary General of United Nations and we love you,your amazing leader that this world needs you all the time.. Thank you for leading planet earth!!



                         SG Leader




No comments:

Post a Comment